Rentals are CLOSED for the 2021 season.
Enjoy the majesty of Lake Tahoe while kayaking in one of our high-end boat rentals. We pride ourselves on having modern, well maintained, and high quality rentals; as well as a large demo fleet.
- Tahoe City offers kayak and paddleboard rentals
- If you wanted to try a specific boat, we offer demo rentals of Hobie, Eddyline, and Wilderness Systems.
- With a rental location off of Commons Beach, we offer the only on-water rentals in Tahoe City. You don’t have to carry boats anywhere!
- Demo our kayaks and boards on Lake Tahoe.
- We deliver! Have your kayak or paddleboard come right to your doorstep. Price depends on quantity and location. Call for details: 530-581-4336
- Reservations available for the 2022 season.
|We encourage reservations beforehand. The start time for reservations ranges from 10:00-10:30. We do not take same day reservations. If you want to start later than 10:30 or do not want to make a reservation we will take walk-in rentals on a first come first serve basis.|
|We block out our online reservation system 48 hours in advance. It does not mean we are booked. Call the shop at (530) 581-4336 to make a reservation.|
Find us under the white tent emblazoned with the Tahoe City Kayak logo on the west end of Commons Beach in Tahoe City, CA
Commons Beach rental concession is located at the waters edge steps away from the Commons Beach FREE parking lot.
At Tahoe City’s Commons Beach there is free parking in the designated lot next to the water.
There is also free 2hr street parking along North Lake Blvd.
Sand Harbor State Park
We also rent out of Sand Harbor State Park. To reserve over there, follow this link: