Kayak & SUP Rentals & Demos
Imagine yourself gliding across the crystal clear waters of Lake Tahoe. We make it easy with two on-water launch sites in North Lake Tahoe. We have a broad range of kayaks and paddleboards suitable for all ability levels. We pride ourselves on having new, high quality rentals and a full fleet of demos.
- Our Tahoe City Location is located at Commons Beach
- Our Sand Harbor State Park location (called “Sand Harbor Rentals“) is located by the boat ramp on the north side of Sand Harbor.
- The calmest water for paddling is in the morning, so plan on paddling earlier in the day.
- If you’re looking to try out a particular kayak or board that we sell, call the shop and request a demo. We’ll charge you our rental fee, but we will credit that fee if you decide to purchase a boat or board from us in the same season. (Up to two full days rental charge)
- We offer rentals of Hobie’s “Adventure Island” tandem trimaran sailing kayak at our Sand Harbor location. It’s one of the easiest ways to try sailing at Lake Tahoe.
- We offer the Adventure Island single sailing kayak at our Tahoe City location.
- We deliver. If you’d like kayaks or SUPs delivered to a vacation home or beach near Lake Tahoe or Donner Lake, call the shop to schedule a time.
|Rentals & Demos||One Hour||3 Hours||Full Day||Rent Now!|
|Single Kayak||$25||$50||$90||Rent Now!|
|Tandem Kayak||$40||$80||$110||Rent Now!|
|Standup Paddleboard||$25||$50||$90||Rent Now!|
|Single Hobie Island Trimaran||$95 (2 hour)||$120||$205||Rent Now!|
|We accept and encourage reservations in advance. Walk up customers are accepted for rentals (not tours) on the day of, but we do not take same-day reservations. Same day rentals are first-come, first-served in-person only.|
We have watercraft rentals & demos from Hobie, Wilderness Systems, Perception, Eddyline, Tahoe SUP, Bic, NRS, Bounce, Riviera, Malibu, Pau Hana, and more.