Kayak & SUP Rentals & Demos
Imagine yourself gliding across the crystal clear waters of Lake Tahoe. We make it easy with two on-water launch sites in North Lake Tahoe. We have a broad range of kayaks and paddleboards suitable for all ability levels. We pride ourselves on having new, high quality rentals and a full fleet of demos.
- Our Tahoe City Location is located at Commons Beach
- Our Sand Harbor State Park location (called “Sand Harbor Rentals“) is located by the boat ramp on the north side of Sand Harbor, public parking available through the southern park entrance.
- The calmest water for paddling is in the morning, so plan on paddling earlier in the day.
- If you’re looking to try out a particular kayak or board that we sell, call the shop and request a demo. We’ll charge you our rental fee, but we will credit that fee if you decide to purchase a boat or board from us in the same season. (Up to two full days rental charge)
- We offer rentals of Hobie’s “Adventure Island” tandem trimaran sailing kayak at our Sand Harbor location. It’s one of the easiest ways to try sailing at Lake Tahoe.
- We offer the Adventure Island single sailing kayak at our Tahoe City location.
- We deliver. If you’d like kayaks or SUPs delivered to a vacation home or beach near Lake Tahoe or Donner Lake, call the shop to schedule a time.
|Rentals & Demos||One Hour||3 Hours||Full Day||Rent Now!|
|Single Kayak||$30||$55||$100||Rent Now!|
|Tandem Kayak||$45||$85||$120||Rent Now!|
|Standup Paddleboard||$30||$55||$100||Rent Now!|
|Single Hobie Island Trimaran||$95 (2 hour)||$120||$205||Rent Now!|
|We accept and encourage reservations in advance. Walk up customers are accepted for rentals (not tours) on the day of, but we do not take same-day reservations. Same day rentals are first-come, first-served in-person only.|
We have watercraft rentals & demos from Hobie, Wilderness Systems, Perception, Eddyline, Tahoe SUP, Bic, NRS, Bounce, Riviera, Malibu, Pau Hana, and more.