Standup Paddleboard/SUP Rentals
Enjoy the majesty of Lake Tahoe while paddling one of our high-end standup paddleboard rentals.
- Tahoe City offers kayak and paddleboard rentals.
- With a rental location off of Commons Beach, we offer the only on water rentals in Tahoe City. You don’t have to carry paddleboards anywhere!
- Demo our kayaks and boards on Lake Tahoe.
- We deliver! Have your board delivered right to your doorstep! Price depends on quantity and location. Call for details.
- Due to limited inventory, we have demo paddleboards from Hobie & Bounce.
|Rental||One Hour||Half Day||Full Day||More Info|
|Standup Paddleboard/SUP||$30||$55||$110||Rent Now!|
We block out our online reservation system 48 hours in advance. It does not mean we are booked. Call the shop at (530) 581-4336 to make a reservation.
We encourage reservations to guarantee your board. We can take reservations starting from 9:30 to 10:30. If you plan on going after 10:30 or do not want to be locked into a reservation, we do welcome walk up rentals, which operate under a first come first serve basis.
The water is generally calmer in the morning.
Sand Harbor State Park
We also rent out of Sand Harbor State Park. To reserve over there, follow this link: