Standup Paddlebboard/SUP Rentals
Enjoy the majesty of Lake Tahoe while kayaking in one of our high-end standup paddleboard rentals.
- Tahoe City offers kayak and paddleboard rentals.
- With a rental location off a pier, we offer the only on water rentals in Tahoe City. You don’t have to carry paddleboards anywhere!
- Demo our kayaks and boards on Lake Tahoe.
- We deliver! Have your board delivered right to your doorstep! Price depends on quantity and location. Call for details.
- We have demo paddleboards from Hobie, Tahoe SUP, Pau Hana, Riviera, Bounce, and Amundson.
|One Hour||Half Day||Full Day||More Info|
|Standup Paddlebboard/SUP||$25||$50||$75||View Product|
|We encourage reservations to guarantee your board. We can take reservations starting from 9:30 to 11:00. If you plan on going after 11:00 or do not want to be locked into a reservation, we do welcome walk up rentals, which operate under a first come first serve basis.
We also rent out of Sand Harbor State Park. To reserve over there, follow this link:
The water is generally calmer in the morning.
We block out our online reservation system 48 hours in advance. It does not mean we are booked. Call the shop at (530) 581-4336 to make a reservation.