Kayak & SUP Rentals & Demos
Imagine yourself gliding across the crystal clear waters of Lake Tahoe. We make it easy with two on-water launch sites in North Lake Tahoe. We have a broad range of kayaks and paddleboards suitable for all ability levels. We pride ourselves on having new, high quality rentals and a full fleet of demos.
- Our Tahoe City Location is located at the Tahoe City Marina pier, at the bottom of Grove Street. Come to the store first to register.
- Our Sand Harbor State Park location (called “Sand Harbor Rentals“) is located by the boat ramp on the north side of Sand Harbor.
- Our Zephyr Cove location (called “Zephyr Cove Adventures“) offers take away inflatable SUP rentals, as well as bike rentals.
- The calmest water for paddling is in the morning, so plan on paddling earlier in the day.
- If you’re looking to try out a particular kayak or board that we sell, call the shop and request a demo. We’ll charge you our rental fee, but we will refund that fee if you decide to purchase a boat or board from us in the same season.
- We offer rentals of Hobie’s “Adventure Island” trimaran sailing kayaks at our Sand Harbor location. It’s one of the easiest ways to try sailing at Lake Tahoe.
- We deliver. If you’d like kayaks or SUPs delivered to a vacation home or beach near Lake Tahoe or Donner Lake, call the shop to schedule a time.
|Rentals & Demos||One Hour||Half Day||Full Day||More Info|
|Single Kayak||$25||$50||$75||View Product|
|Tandem Kayak||$40||$80||$95||View Product|
|Standup Paddleboard||$25||$50||$75||View Product|
|Single Hobie Island Sailboat||$95 (2 hour)||$120||$200||View Product|
|Double Hobie Island Sailboat||$140 (2 hour)||$180||$220||View Product|
|We accept and encourage reservation in advance. Walk up customers are accepted for rentals (not tours) on the day of, but we do not do same-day reservations. Rentals are first-come-first-serve on the day of.|
We have watercraft rentals & demos from Hobie, Wilderness Systems, Perception, Eddyline, Tahoe SUP, Bic, NRS, Bounce, Riviera, Malibu, Pau Hana, and more.