Enjoy the majesty of Lake Tahoe while kayaking in one of our high-end boat rentals. We pride ourselves on having a modern, well maintained, high quality rentals, as well as a large demo fleet.
- Tahoe City offers kayak and paddleboard rentals
- If you wanted to try a specific boat, we offer demo rentals of Hobie, Eddyline, and Wilderness Systems.
- With a rental location off a pier, we offer the only on water rentals in Tahoe City. You don’t have to carry boats anywhere!
- Demo our kayaks and boards on Lake Tahoe.
- We deliver! Have your kayak or paddleboard come right to your doorstep. Price depends on quantity and location. Call for details.
|Rental Item||One Hour||1/2 Day – 3 Hours||Full Day||More Info|
|Single Kayak||$25||$50||$80||Rent Now!|
|Tandem Kayak||$40||$80||$100||Rent Now!|
|We encourage reservations beforehand. The start time for reservations ranges from 9:30-11:00. We do not take same day reservations. If you want to start later than 11 or do not want to make a reservation we will take walk-in rentals on a first come first serve basis.
We also rent out of Sand Harbor State Park. To reserve over there, follow this link:
We block out our online reservation system 48 hours in advance. It does not mean we are booked. Call the shop at (530) 581-4336 to make a reservation.