Join us on a tour of Lake Tahoe’s most pristine natural beauty, the East Shore. The tour begins at Sand Harbor Beach near Incline Village, NV on the northeast shore of Lake Tahoe. Our expert guides will lead you through the warmer waters of the East Shore, past large boulders that jut out of the water, to white sand beaches. You’ll pass by the Thunderbird Lodge, offering a unique look into some of Tahoe’s high rolling history. You may want to bring a swimsuit, if you desire to take a dip during lunch on a secluded beach. Topics covered on the tour include the geology, geography, ecology, natural and human history of Lake Tahoe. This is a unique way to enjoy some of the most beautiful scenery Lake Tahoe has to offer.
- Tour Start Time: 9am at Sand Harbor (10am until May 28)
- Tour Completion: 1:30 pm (2:30 until May 28)
- Fitness Level: Moderate
- Price: $ 100 per person (includes deli sandwiches, fruit, snacks, and water)
- Prices based on a 2 person minimum
- Please see our store policy for important rules before booking a tour.
|Lessons & Tours||Start Time||End Time||Includes Lunch||Location||Minimum Persons||Fitness Level||Price||More Info|
|Sand Harbor Kayak Tour, Single||9:00 am||1:30 pm||YES||SH||2 Persons||Moderate||$100/person||Book Now!|
|Sand Harbor Kayak Tour, Tandem||9:00 am||1:30 pm||YES||SH||2 Persons||Moderate||$100/person||Book Now!|
Please see our Store Policy before booking a tour.