Our mission is to be the leading worldwide provider of kayak tours, sales, rentals and instruction. Also to explore new opportunities that build revenue growth and sustainability using our core competencies to gain a leading market position.
To help customers get the most out of the outdoor experiences of Lake Tahoe.
Vision = Mission + Purpose + Employees who translate this vision.
Our vision for success has three basic principles which embrace all we do and are Tahoe City Kayak’s competitive advantage:
- Organizational Culture – A way of life that instills values-driven behaviors in all we do. Our Pride in Excellence culture encourages specific people values and performance values.
- Continuous Improvement – leveraging our “hidden assets” or intangible capabilities and advantages employees already possess. These include:
- Close, long-term customer relationships.
- Leadership in key markets.
- Strong networks with key suppliers or producers.
- Technical know-how.
- A strong team mentality.
- Quality – Our quality principles include:
- Education – Tahoe City Kayak will enrich the experiences of our guests by providing discusions on the cultural history, ecological facts and colorful stories of Lake Tahoe.
- Dedication – We employ knowledgeable guides that focus on the safety and comfort of our customers allowing them to enjoy the pristine waters of Lake Tahoe with complete confidence.
- Brand Image – Customers want brands they can trust… those that instill confidence, leadership and authenticity. Tahoe City Kayak will create a lasting impression of reliability, innovation and customer service that is unparalleled.